Apply for Membership
Become a founding member of the Seedling Ecovillage
How to become a founding member
- Attend an info session (or two or three.) Get to know the current members.
- Complete an intake form, including personal references and a statement of intention.
- Meet with a current founding member for an initial interview so that you can ask any additional questions you may have. We’ll also come with some questions for you.
- Current members will discuss your intake form and interview responses. We may request a follow-up interview with one or more members to get to know you better.
- Secure sponsorship from an existing member.
- Attend a Seedling full-group planning meeting. This meeting will be your chance to meet other founding members, and you can expect a group interview with the members. You will also need to bring money to pay for a background check.
- We'll run a background check and may contact your references.
- Current members approve your membership application.
- You’ll sign the membership agreement, committing to:
- Pay a $250 contribution. This is refundable for up to 60 days.
- Start attending events/meetings.